marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Aug 5, 1996

News from the fiscalia. Cesar (the student in the wheelchair) spoke to Sandra (the other student) yesterday. She's the one that works in the medical part. According to her, they have it down as a suicide. She apparently shot herself on the right side of her head and it went out the other. They calculated the trajectory and all. But they're waiting for fingerprints and asking around. Fingerprints from what? I thought they didn't find a gun. None of this makes sense, and I don't know who or what to believe anymore. I should talk to Sandra tonight or tomorrow. Also, a man is apparently in custoduy. But, if he's in custody, why would it be called a suicide? Again, nothing makes sense anymore.

She also told Cesar to tell me that she was still alive when they brought her to Hospital Kennedy. I just asked him again and he said, "... habia llegado con vida" ... she arrived with life. I'm honestly in shock, that's the only word. I'm not telling this to Alex. Not yet. Not until I'm sure, and know how to handle this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home