marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Aug 18, 1996

Greetings from Tierradentro. I mean Really adentro (inside) I'm inside Tomb S-12 at the Loma de Segovia. It's 6.10 metros deep. The feeling being in here is incredible. I dont' know if I can describe it. Almost like you're not on this planet. It's really as if you're in another world. The stairs down are incredible too. One column is broken, and you can only see the base. The other has black squares with red inside. Seven inches. All the nichos have the same face. #8 is supposedly twice this size. It's real damp in here. Not like a hot humid, but a cold humid. If that's possible. Think we're going up now. I'll definitely be waiting more about this later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home