marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Monday, November 29, 2004

Aug 29, '96

Was just talking to one of my students and she told me about what my AD, Alfonso, was saying about me yesterday. Apparently something along the lines of, "Oh you're with This?!". This makes me angrier than I was yesterday. I don't know exactly what it was that he said, but now that I do, I will definitely clear it up. First, I'm talking to Tina and/or Patty. Then, he will be spoken to. Sometimes I am completely amazed at the bullshit that goes on here. Veronica, my student, was like, "he thinks he has dominio over the Colombo and everything." She went on to talk about how he humiliated her in class and this other shit. FUCK THIS GUY. I would kill him, but then I would be classified as the Bad Guy. I'll just have to tell him what an asshole he is and leave it at that. I won't stoop down to his level, however. I'm not going to run around talking shit, then I would be turning into what I'm despising most ... a chismoso.

In other news, we ordered TV Cable yesterday. Hopefully it'll be in by this weekend, just in time for the beginning of Football. I'm a bit concerned about the Gators. The QB depth looks bad (if Wuerffel goes down, Schottenheimer? 12 completions in 3 years?). Sept 21 in Tennessee will be the test. In the pros, the Redskins are supposedly much improved, but we'll see. I always have my doubts about that. Playoffs? Maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home