marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

7/3/95

Sitting at table in dining room. Just got done planning classes. Nitza got here yesterday -- pretty cool. Haven't written in awhile. Lots happened. No desire to relate.

Oh yeah, we (Nitza, J.C., Claudia, Andres, Pato) went to Monserrate today. Cool. Then, went to La Hacienda (a mall) for lunch. Actually saw Liliana there. We didn't say anything and neither did she. She was w/her boyfriend who bears an eerie resemblance to me. That dude stared the shit out of me, like I was gonna steal her away. Keep her chief, she's yours. Poor slob, I feel sorry for him. I mean, it really was weird how much alike we look. He even has a goatee. That's pretty kooky. Liliana doesn't look any different. It's pretty funny how much everyone (including myself) hates her. Bitch. She'll get what she deserves one day. Just think, in a city of over Seven Million People -- I run into her. Pretty amazing odds. This is one time I can actually say I beat the odds. Funny.

Today is my brother's 37th birthday. Haven't seen/spoken to him in almost exactly four years, now. Happy Birthday Mike - wherever you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home