marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Monday, October 11, 2004

6/8/95 - Teacher's Lounge

Haven't written for a couple days. Saw Katy (or however you spell it) with Erwin a couple days ago. She was much friendlier when I was getting my tatt a couple months ago. Oh well, it wasn't like she was un-friendly. We all talked, smoked, did some music - hung out. It was cool, she seems like a cool girl. "Keep in touch" Sure, babe.

Orlando lost Game 1 of the finals to Houston. 2 points in OT. Damn.

Edgar and I wnet to pick Claudia up yesterday, wound up at the "Embajada Antioquena" drinking beers - for three hours. Found out that we might not be going out with Yanira on Friday. Bummer. Seems her boyfriend might not have a flight (he's a pilot). I started to talk a lot of shit w/Claudia about her. Just kidding around. Now, I'm supposed to call her. I really hate calling women. Pisses me off. It's really hard for me to talk to women. Especially down here. Always freeze up. This shyness thing sucks. I'll call her at lunchtime -- leave a message.

Claudia made a comment about my Spanish yesterday. Said I didn't speak like everyone else. Yeah, fuck you too, bitch. Your english isn't perfect either. She was laughing and I don't think she meant it viciously, but it still hurt. Need to figure out a way to mention it . Time for training.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home