marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Monday, October 11, 2004

6/2/95

Looks like I didnt' finish all my writing the other day. Oh well, so sue me.

Back. It's about 1:15 PM and I'm waiting for Giovanna to show up. She was s'posed to be here at 1. I hope she doens't ditch me. I'd really like to spend some time with her.

Things with Tatiana seem to be getting a little better. Still not too sure what's goin' on, though. Probably nothing. I still want to talk to her about her ex. Very worried about her, though.

Sam wants to go drink beers at 4. Two hours until then. What to do. What to do.

Later -- Fucking unbelievable. George and I go off to smoke a J., and some crazy bastard tries to grab my backpack and fucking stabs me in my right thigh. Incredible. It happened so fast, but George says he had like a 12-inch blade and waved it six or seven times while he was grabbing my bag. I mean, I thought it was George fucking with me. More in a sec. Hangin' w/Sam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home