marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Monday, October 11, 2004

6/5/95

Sitting in class right now. Had to borrow this fucked-up pen from Sam. Oh well. Finished my part of the class. Didn't go too well, but I don't care as I really don't feel like dealing with these fuckers right now.

Back to what happened on Friday. Still can't believe I fucking got stabbed in the leg. Kinda hurts right now, and people are noticing my limp. Great. Only Jack knows from my family. don't really need a lecture, you know? He took me over to Oscar's house, and Oscar cleaned it up and gave me a tetanus shot. Now my right leg and left butt cheek hurt. Tetanus shots suck. Big fucking knots in my ass now. Great. If it doesn't close up by tonight, I think Oscar is gonna throw a couple stitches in it. Hope it closes up.

Drinking w/Sam was cool. He came out to me. That's cool. Not like it was a very big surprise or anything. Drank for a couple hours then went home to tend my wounds.

Saturday went to Pato's grad party. Coat, tie, the works. Lookin' sharp. Oh yeah, a 15 year old named Carolina started hitting on me. Kinda strange, but the female attention, I have to admit, was nice. I must be sick -- a woman looks at me, and I almost fucking melt. Definitely feeling lonely these days. I hope I get to see Giovanna soon, get a hug and a smile from her. Right now, that would go a long way.

Orlando won last night and start playing Houston for the NBA championship on Wednesday. At least something cool happened this weekend. Go Magic.

Oh yeah, another cool thing, hung out w/Erwin yesterday -- sparked up. Was pissed 'cause he wasn't returning calls and shit -- found out Claudia wasn't giving me the messages. "I didn't think it was important." I think I straightened her out, though. Hope so. I can see myself buying a beeper 'cause of her.

I really fucking hate this pen. Must go buy one.

2:00 PM - same day

Just baked out w/Jorge and Tatiana. She's wigging the fuck out right now. "Is that for my teacher?" Real life quote -- "Hey, man, it's 2:00. Time to go." Sounded like she was from L.A.

Later -- On the bus about an hour later. Might be hard to write here. 'Twas cool hangin' w/Tatiana and George. Had a good time. Hope she didn't bug out.

Asked Tatiana if she wanted to hang after planning, but she's trying to work out w/her ex b/f. She says he's trying to change. I hope so. I'm pretty worried about her, quite frankly. This is one of those times that I don't want to be right. Her walking in with broken limbs, bruises, a black eye or whatever - wouldn't make me feel very good - and her much worse, I'm sure. I hope she's OK. Then again, I doubt she would tell me if she weren't.

even later ...

Almost forgot. Came up with a politically correct way to say Tatiana has a small head after she tried on my hate - "Cranially Challenged". George laughed. I don't think she got it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home