marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

6/12/95 -- Teacher's Lounge

Maybe it's me, but shitty weekends are becoming the rule, not the exception. Was s'posed to go out w/Edgar, Claudia, and Yanira this weekend, but that simply did not materialize. Edgar decided to get drunk, Claudia decided to get pissed -- and I just kinda hung out. Gettin' tired of just hangin' out.

Played basketball for a couple hours yesterday, as well. Legs were kinda sore afterwards, but feel OK now. Didn't play that well, but had fun anyway. Always next week.

Went out w/George, Victoria, and Tatiana last Friday. Drank some beer -- played sloppy quarters for the first time in years, too. Weird. Tatiana flipped on me. I guess she's not too into having her abuse thrown back in her face. Fuck her, I'm getting a little tired of her throwing shit at me and insulting me. She better shape up. George told me he thinks she's just trying to get my attention -- but I can think of better ways. We must talk.

Time to give the final. More later -- maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home