marcuzzi

Journal entries from a book that has already been written. Bogota '95-'99.

Tuesday, October 12, 2004

7/25/95

Borrowed a pen from Sandra (Mafalda). Where the fuck is my black pen? In my level 2 class -- to the teacher's lounge!

In the lounge. Sam's listening to my discman and telling a story. More later.

Found my pen. It was in the pocket of my backpack. Right where I thought I left it. I must be blind. Even had my contacts in.

Started the new cycle yesterday. Teaching Course 1 from 6-8, 8-10, and Course 2 from 10-12. I was pretty sure I liked my students yesterday, but today I started to do actual REAL LIVE teaching, and I started to notice who the dumbshits are. I hope more pass than last time (half failed).

My course 2 has this incredibly hot girl in there -- Veronica. She's studied English before, a year in the Meyer. Seems to speak rather well. But, I can see how her "student personality" can be pretty annoying. But the main point is she's incredibly hot. Too bad she's my student. Gotta have ethics. HA!

I've made it through my entire lesson plan for the last two days. Incredible. I wonder if this is a trend that will continue. Doubtful, but I can always dream.

Seriously need to write some letters. I'm really missing my friends back in the States. My biggest nightmare is that I go back and they're not there. Need to write Bri and Piernick, especially. At least I have their addresses. Sucks that I lost my digital agenda with all my shit in it. I hope Nitza is getting a hold of people back home for me. With any luck at all, I'll be getting some letters back pretty soon. Only gotten one from Denise. She's too cool. Time to go meet George. Probaby write some more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home